RDP Wrapper Confg Update
All we now about RDP Wrapper Library and then windows 10 get new update, you see this in RDP Wrapper:
- Start (via admin)
* if program not detect full OS version, you mast enter her
* if program not detect configuration file, select him.
- program sey "Attention! we could not find configuration for 10.0.17763.437 system!" and you ned update configuration file.
there is a file with the program, named 'sources.txt', in this file you can add your opnen source
* if you wont set chackbox on 'Make backup', for make backup of configuration file.
- Press on button 'Update'
Be happy =), prograam sey 'We successfully update rdpwrap.ini :)'
Now your OS is fully supported =)
* program scaning web sources this settings
* if something goes wrong or would you like more information press on 'log' (bottom right), for open log file.
* If you need to use your sources.txt file, named him lsources.txt
* Here is a list of resources from which the program takes information sources.txt